[DEV 2] "Glugmaul" — Ogre Map

New Content

Administrator
228 posts

Kontroller:
Kontroller:Drop already
Drop already
We're discussing upon our next update to test in closed beta for a short time with wave 3 or to go straight to open beta. Either way, we are planning to go into open beta in coming time. Stay tuned and I appreciate your patience. :)

4 posts

Looks so beautfiul, a job well done!

Administrator
228 posts

krugster00: Looks so beautfiul, a job well done!
I hope to see you in Glugmaul soon enough ;)

1 posts

Wow guys, this looks absolutely amazing, I'll be so excited when this is released in open beta! Just watch everyone play Ogre though lol. Also is Arrakoa suppose to have it's own starting zone like Glugmaul? Also props to whoever design the site, looks like a professional and legit server!

Administrator
228 posts

Ozzymayhem4: Wow guys, this looks absolutely amazing, I'll be so excited when this is released in open beta! Just watch everyone play Ogre though lol. Also is Arrakoa suppose to have it's own starting zone like Glugmaul? Also props to whoever design the site, looks like a professional and legit server!
Thank you very much!

There isn't any official information announced in regards to an Arakkoa zone but that is an idea that's been bounced around. Some inspirational concept art would be nice. That could potentially be a good suggestion thread.

Game Master
7 posts

I'm missing the Like buttons over here :LIKE: !!!!!!!